Mother’s Ruin – Gin & Chilli – Hot Chilli Sauce – UK Made with Natural Ingredients – African Inspired – Delicious Fermented Gin and Scotch Bonnet Chilli Sauce – 150ml
- Chilli Sauce with infused with Gin
- Fermented Chilli Sauce – perfect for streak, eggs, chicken or fish
- African Scotch Bonnet Chillies (From Rwanda)
- Can be added to Bloody Mary for a great kick.
- No Additives, No Artificial Preservatives – Vegan/Vegetarian
‘Mother’s Ruin’ – Chilli Sauce with Gin Fermented chilli sauce with African scotch bonnet chillies, gin and lemon. Mother’s Ruin is a versatile sauce; splash on tomato dishes, eggs, chicken and fish. It’s great in a steak sandwich or added to a Bloody Mary! Ingredients: Red Peppers, Scotch Bonnet Chillies (16%), Cyder Vinegar, Gin (7%), Sugar, Lemon Juice (5%), Salt, Garlic, Lemon Rind. Heat scale: HOT
About our products: we produce a variety of chilli products that bring a distinctive taste of African fire and flavour to your food! Inspired from Zambian recipes and ingredients, our range of chilli sauces, spices and condiments can be used for a wide variety of cooking applications. All our products are made in the UK using chillies sourced from the African Continent. Our products are 100% natural and free from artificial flavours.